The bishop move:
1. Bishops can move as far as they like DIAGONALLY, but cannot jump over other pieces.
2. Bishops CAPTURE the same way as they move.
There are TWO WAYS White can win this game:
1. By capturing all the black pawns.
2. By reaching a position where Black's remaining pawn cannot move.
There are TWO WAYS Black can win this game:
1. By moving a pawn to the end of the board SAFELY. When your pawn reaches the end it turns into a QUEEN. You claim the win by playing a QUEEN MOVE in a straight line.
2. By capturing your opponent's bishop.
White starts and the players take it in turns. Tap or click on the piece you want to move, then on the square to which you want to move it.