The pawn move:
1. Pawns move ONE SQUARE FORWARDS.
2. On their FIRST MOVE they can also move TWO SQUARES FORWARDS.
3. They CAPTURE by moving ONE SQUARE DIAGONALLY FORWARDS to a square occupied by an enemy pawn.
4. If your opponent moves a pawn TWO SQUARES FORWARDS you can, but only on your next move, CAPTURE it as if it had moved only one square.
This is the EN PASSANT RULE.
There are THREE WAYS you can win this game:
1. By moving a pawn to the end of the board.
2. By capturing all your opponent's pawns.
3. By reaching a position where your opponent cannot move.
White starts and the players take it in turns. Tap or click on the piece you want to move, then on the square to which you want to move it.